Connect, exchange and network with global and local experts as well as industry leaders on financial innovation and technology changes. Position your organisation for the future.
We've experienced problems with our online payment process, this issue is being rectified
To register please complete the registration form and we will be in touch with you personally to organise payment
Early Bird Pricing is extended until 31 March 2017
Our flagship, must-attend event takes place over one day on 18th May 2017 at Auckland’s stylish and innovative Hilton Hotel, which commands extensive views from its Princes Wharf location toward Auckland harbour.
Connect, exchange, network: The agenda will provide an opportunity for all registrants to come together, listen to and interact with market leaders, compare notes and learn from each other.
Meet out carefully selected group of speakers - brought together under one roof to communicate within a highly interactive and top-quality setting.
Inaugural New Zealand Future of Finance Conference – Secure your opportunity to:
- Inaugural New Zealand Future of Finance Conference – Secure your opportunity to:
- Meet a wide range of both New Zealand-based and international specialists in their respective fields;
- Interact around a diverse and topical agenda;
- Focus on networking with opportunities before, during and after the conference;
- CPD Credit provided with 7 CPD hours for full attendance (or part thereof), where relevant to your professional practise.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Leaders and executives from the corporate sector;
New Zealand policy makers, senior advisers, consultants and regulators;
Senior representatives from major New Zealand legal, accountancy, broking and banking organisations;
Research, Investment Banking and Corporate Finance Analysts;
Members of the CFA Institute and CFA Society New Zealand, Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand and Authorised Financial Advisers.